Hotspot Shield encrypts your connection and doesn’t log any data that could be tied to you, shielding your identity and info from hackers and cyber predators
Hotspot Shield VPN is a free download. Our VPN service is used to Unblock Websites, Surf the Web Anonymously, and Secure Your Internet Connection.
Hotspot Shield is the “world’s fastest VPN,” as verified by Ookla’s Speedtest. By connecting to one of our 3,200+ VPN servers in 80+ countries
Disguise your online identity and access blocked apps and sites with Hotspot Shield, while keeping your mobile activities anonymous, private and secure
Unblock any website with the world’s fastest VPN. Claim your online freedom today with one simple click – Get Hotspot Shield today
Hotspot Shield is the application that allows you to surf the web anonymously, hiding your IP so it can’t be detected by anyone. Technically, Hotspot Shield
Hotspot Shield is the “world’s fastest VPN,” as verified by Ookla’s Speedtest. By connecting to one of our 3,200+ VPN servers in 80+ countries — including 35+ cities around the world — your internet traffic is encrypted. This ensures you can browse the web securely and privately, keeping your sensitive data protected.
Hotspot Shield Crack offers you much better security and privacy protection than a web proxy. hotspot shield elite Crack VPN encrypts your internet traffic and enables you to access any blocked or geo-restricted site wherever you are, and more.
Hotspot Shield Crack Full Version Features
- Protect Your privacy – Protect your IP Address and surf the web anonymously
- Bypass Internet Censorship – Bypass internet censorship and restrictions Instantly unblock YouTube, unblock
- Facebook, or unblock websites. Get access to geo-restricted sites and VOIP applications.
- Secure Your Internet – Secure your data, online shopping, and personal information online with HTTPS encryption.
- Enable Wi-Fi security – Enable Wi-Fi security and prevent hackers from stealing your personal information
Get Malware protection – Protect your device from malware, phishing, spam sites, and malicious sites.
- Get data savings on mobile – Download up to twice the content for the same bandwidth cost with Hotspot Shield data compression technology.
- Unblock websites – Unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, unblock Twitter or any sites at school, the library or your office with Hotspot Shield VPN. You can bypass filters and firewalls set by your network administrator to
- gain access to your favorite content anytime and anywhere you want.
- Anonymous surfing – Because of privacy and security concerns, you may want to browse the Web anonymously. hotspot shield elite crack creates an encrypted tunnel between your computer and our servers to let you conduct your online activities (visit the websites you want, make online transactions, download files) anonymously, without being tracked and spied upon.
- Hide your IP address – The Internet is infested with spammers, snoopers, and hackers. They silently monitor your online activities and steal your sensitive data like credit card information and passwords when you least expect it. If you connect with Hotspot Shield enabled, you get a new US IP address to mask your actual IP address and surf the Internet anonymously.
- Private & secure browsing – VPN offers an enhanced level of security online. Whenever you connect to the Internet through Hotspot Shield VPN, your data, including passwords, financial transactions, and instant messages, is secured and encrypted. Additionally, all of your personal information is hidden from web spies.
- WiFi security – If you browse the Internet at a public WiFi hotspot like the Starbuck in your town, anyone on that network can monitor and spy on your web activities. Irrespective of where you connect from, a personal VPN secures your web browsing session and keeps your private data considerably more private.
- Malware protection – Hotspot Shield VPN will alert you if you visit sites that are known to contain malware, and then block the site. It detects and blocks more than 3.5 million malicious, phishing, and spam sites from infecting your device.
- Data compression for iPhone & Android – Concerned with the rising data charges? Hotspot Shield VPN technology compresses the web content that passes through our secure servers so that you can get twice as much content for the same bandwidth cost.
- The savings can be huge if you are roaming while traveling abroad in countries such as Switzerland or Japan that have high data charges. It also comes with a useful feature that allows you to track the data savings generated in each browsing session.
A virtual private network, or VPN, shields your web traffic from the prying eyes of your ISP, making it harder for spies and advertisers to track you online. Hotspot Shield VPN has a handsome app and an array of security services that go far beyond VPN protection. It also boasts an impressive collection of servers around the globe, giving you many options for spoofing your location. The core VPN product is expensive, however, and its privacy policies are transparent but hurt by a few tradeoffs. While other VPNs have worked to make clear and concise arguments about how they protect their customers, Hotspot Shield continues to be a complicated story.
How Much Does Hotspot Shield Cost?
Hotspot Shield is one of the few VPN services that offers a free subscription tier. That comes with limitations, however. The free Basic subscription of Hotspot Shield restricts you to only US VPN servers, one simultaneous connection, and 500MB of bandwidth per day. That’s generous, compared to TunnelBear’s free version, which limits users to 500MB per month. Editors’ Choice winner ProtonVPN, meanwhile, places no limit on the amount of data free users can consume.
The generosity ends there, though. Hotspot Shield takes the unusual measure of throttling free accounts to just 2Mbps. That’s extremely slow, even for mobile devices. Hotspot Shield also monetizes its free version on Android. See below for more on the privacy implications of this practice.
The Premium subscription offers five simultaneous connections, provides full access to Hotspot Shield’s servers, and has no data limit. It costs $12.99 per month and is the tier we used in testing. The highest tier, called Premium Family, increases the number of simultaneous connections to 25 across five member accounts and costs $19.99 per month.
At $12.99 per month, Hotspot Shield is significantly more expensive than the $10.05 per month average from among VPNs we have tested. You can also opt for a one-year subscription. The Premium subscription costs $95.88 per year and the Premium Family subscription costs $143.88 per year. Again, that’s pretty hefty compared to an average of about $71.93 among the services we’ve tested. We advise readers to avoid long-term subscriptions—at least at first. You won’t know whether a VPN will work for you until after you try it. So, grab the short-term deal or free version and then upgrade if the service works well for you.
Other standalone VPNs come in significantly less costly than Hotspot Shield. Mullvad, an Editors’ Choice winner, costs a mere €5 ($5.55 USD at the time of writing) per month, and a limited ProtonVPN account can be had for just $5 per month.
You can pay for a Hotspot Shield subscription by using a major credit card or PayPal. Other services offer more privacy-friendly options. ProtonVPN, Mullvad, and Editors’ Choice winner IVPN accept cash mailed to their corporate HQs. Cryptocurrency support is also fairly common among VPNs, but it’s not an option with Hotspot Shield.
As with nearly every VPN service we’ve reviewed, Hotspot Shield lets you use P2P file sharing and BitTorrent on its network. It also includes a split-tunneling feature, which lets you designate what traffic flows through the tunnel and what can travel in the clear—handy for streaming video or using a bank that frequently blocks VPN traffic.
As noted, a Premium subscription with Hotspot Shield lets you use five devices simultaneously, which is average for the VPNs we’ve tested. That seems to be changing, however. Several competitors now offer more, and some have ditched this limitation altogether. Avira Phantom VPN, Encrypt.me VPN, Ghostery Midnight, Surfshark VPN, and Windscribe VPN all place no limit on the number of simultaneous connections.
(Editors’ Note: Encrypt.me is owned by J2 Global, the parent company of Ziff Davis, the publisher of www.masterscyber.com.)
Hotspot Shield doesn’t provide access to the Tor anonymization network. That’s okay, since you don’t need a VPN to access this free anonymization network. Hotspot Shield also doesn’t include multihop connections, which route your traffic through a second server for enhanced security. Both Editors’ Choice winner NordVPN and ProtonVPN offer these rare—if also rarely needed—features.
It’s important to know what a VPN can and can’t do, however. To really disguise yourself online, you should route your traffic through the labyrinthine Tor network. You should also protect your machine with standalone antivirus, protect your accounts by activating two-factor authentication wherever it’s available, and use a password manager to create unique, complex passwords for every site and service.
The Best Hotspot Shield Crack VPN
With a paid Hotspot Shield VPN subscription, you get free subscriptions for 1Password password manager, Robo Shield call blocker, and Identity Guard identity theft protection service. Recently, Hotspot Shield’s parent company also launched an antivirus product as an optional add-on purchase for $5.99 per month or $39.99 per year.
These additional services are offered by Aura, which absorbed Hotspot Shield in July 2020. While the previous branding, called Pango, has disappeared, the services appear to remain the same. A representative assured me that customers will not be charged extra for these services, and that they will remain available for as long customers maintain a Hotspot Shield account.
Zip Password : www.masterscyber.com