Hashcat tool claims to be the world’s best and fastest CPU based password hash cracking tool; that is not as fast as GPU powered Hash brute-forcing (as CUDA multi forcer) but is pretty fast
Now you can Download Hashcat Password Cracking Tool for Free. Today it is easy for any person to lose his or her password has something like this ever happened to you? Then the software that you are looking for is Hashcat that is capable of decrypting passwords very quickly. A quick reminder that you should only use this program with your password and stop digging for other user’s password
The hashcat hash cracking tool can get passwords that are based on their hash, which is useful when you access a file or database that has stored encrypted user credentials.
Hashcat However, these both did not support multi-threading for some particular reason. That was probably the only reason to write it and make use of multiple cores of modern CPUs with a guarantee that it was not correct up to 100%.
John the Ripper supported MPI by using a patch, however, at that time it was only working for Brute Force attack. No solution was available at that time to crack plain MD5 that supported MPI using rule-based attacks.
Hashcat V0 01 was known as “atom crack” from its first version. It was, however, imperfect but was multi-threaded, and in this, the MD5 Kernel was written in assembler utilizing SSE2 instructions. It was just a simple dictionary cracker, but it was fast. Some people got interested in this, and after a time frame of one week, there were around 20 beta testers. Everything was working in an excellent manner. The following was added:
- This tool is considered as the world’s fastest password cracker
- The tool is the world’s first and only in-Kernel rule engine
- It comes free of cost
- It is an open-source (MIT license)
- It has a multi Operating System (for Windows, Linux, and OSX)
- It is a multi-platform (GPU, CPU, DSP, FPGA, etc. includes everything that comes with an OpenCI-runtime)
- It is a multi-hash that is used to crack multiple hashes at the same time
- It is capable of handling various devices at the same time
- The tool can utilize mixed device types in the same system
- It supports different cracking networks by using overlay
- It helps distributed pause/ resume
- It supports sessions
- It helps restore
- Hex-salt and hex-charset is supported by the tool
- Hashcat hash tool is used to support automatic performance turning
- By ordering market chains, it supports automatic keyspace
- It has an inbuilt benchmarking system
- It has an integrated thermal watchdog
- It has around 200 plus hash types with the excellent implementation of performance in mind
Due to a vast number of hash calculation algorithms we need to as its wide range of methods to produce input words that are why the final number of combinations is enormous. Hashcat Hash is the ideal tool out there to carry out Brute-force attacks, but you are not going to use it for that purpose.
Zip Password : www.masterscyber.com