Ghawy crypter is a software tool that can encrypt, obfuscate, and manipulate malware, making it undetectable to security programs
Ghawy crypter is used for encrypting, obfuscating and manipulating malware to make detection more difficult. Hacker groups – including Lokibot, Zeus
A Ghaway crypter is a software tool that can encrypt, obfuscate, and manipulate malware, making it undetectable to security programs. This is used by cybercriminals to create malware that can bypass security programs by presenting itself as a harmless program until it gets installed. With a crypter, a malicious file can either undetectable (except for a few AV programs) or fully undetectable.
Crypting services are used to encrypt and obfuscate malware payloads to avoid detection by antivirus software. Crypters can compress executables
Crypters are computer applications which are solely used to bypass the antivirus detection of malwares. Hackers use crypters to hide viruses, Trojans, RATS
A Ghawy crypter is a software tool that can encrypt, obfuscate, and manipulate malware, making it undetectable to security programs. This is used by cybercriminals to create malware that can bypass security programs by presenting itself as a harmless program until it gets installed. With a crypter, a malicious file can either undetectable (except for a few AV programs) or fully undetectable.
An important component of a crypter is a crypter stub, a code that is used to encrypt and decrypt malicious code.
Ghawy crypter can either be static or polymorphic. Static Ghawy crypter stubs are sold as a separate program to which the encrypted file is tied. If a user opens the seemingly harmless file, the payload is extracted, decoded, and executed. Cybercriminals who employ static crypters use different stubs to make each encrypted file unique. If a stub has been detected by a security software, the author of the stub must then modify it.
polymorphic crypters are more sophisticated. It uses algorithms that utilize random variables, data, keys, decoders, and other elements. The result is that an input source file never produces an output file identical to the output of another source file. This is done by making use of several algorithms, shuffling blocks of code while preserving the malicious file’s ability to run itself and create macros.
Cybercriminals either create their crypter tool or purchase one that’s already available. Crypters are sold in the Masterscyber Institute Of technology
- The Cybercriminal encrypts a malicious program or code with a Ghaway crypter, then reassembles the code into an actual working program.
- The Cybercriminal then sends out these programs as part of an attachment in spear phishing emails and spam messages.
- If a user executes the program, the program will decrypt itself and release the malicious code.
The best way to protect computer systems from Crypters encrypted files is to block the entry points. The MCIT does just that. All URLs, emails, and files users interact with are constantly checked against updated and correlated threat database in cloud client content security infrastructure. This program automatically tags malicious URLs or emails before users even click them or open them, thus preventing crypter encrypted files from ever entering a user’s computer.
Crypters are computer applications which are solely used to bypass the antivirus detection of malwares. Hackers use crypters to hide viruses, Trojans, RATS, keyloggers and other hack tools into a new executable, whose sole purpose is to bypass the detection of the same from antivirus. Crypters are basically dead programs which does not affect the actual functionality of the program, they actual program behind their encryption and make antivirus fool. Most antivirus detects viruses on basis of heuristics and normal string based detection. Since we have spoofed the original program, so antivirus stand lame and does not detect it as virus.
Common terms related to crypters:
For understanding and designing crypters, hackers must be aware of certain terms, most of you already know these terms, but take it to elite level at the end. So if you know these terms just read them one more time, as that might help you to clear some of your doubts.
1. FUD or UD : Fully undetectable(FUD) means that your virus is not detected by any of the existing antiviruses while undetectable(UD) means detectable by few antiviruses. FUD is our only goal and elite hackers always rely on that. Note: Crypter will remain FUD until you have openly shared on internet. Public crypters remains FUD up to maximum 2 to 3 days then they become UD. So if you want to use crypter for long time so never publish and share that on internet. Use it anonymously.
2. STUB : A stub is a small piece of code which contains certain basic functionality which is used again and again. It is similar to package in Java or simply like header files in C ( which already has certain standard functions defined in it). A stub basically simulates the functionality of existing codes similarly like procedures on remote machines or simply PC’s. In crypters, client side server is validated using stubs, so never delete stub file from your crypter. Stubs adds portability to crypter code, so that it can be used on any machine without requiring much procedures and resources on other me explain with small you are writing a code that converts bytes to bits, so we know formula or method for converting bytes to bits will remain same and it will be independent of machine. So our stub (or method stub or procedure) will contain something like this
Now what we will pass is only number of bytes to this stub. And it will return the resulting bits. Similarly, we include some common machine independent checks and functions in our stub, and in main code we only passes linkage and inputs to these stubs, which in return provides suitable Most of times it happens, suppose you downloaded some keylogger and you complain to provider its not working, only reason for that is stub. Also always kept in your mind, if you are downloading any keylogger or crypter always check stub is present in it. If not, don’t download it, its just a piece of waste and for sure hacker is spreading his virus using that. I recommend that never download any hacking tool on your real machine, always use virtual machine
3. USV: Unique stub version or simply USV is a part of crypter that generates a unique version of stub which differentiates it from its previous stub, thus makes it more undetectable against antiviruses. For detecting this antivirus companies has to reverse engineer your crypter stub, that is not that easy to do, so it will remain undetectable for long time. This consist of one most important component USG ( unique stub generation) which is the actual part of crypter that encrypts and decrypts the original file means its the heart of your algorithm and i will recommend never write this part in stub, rather include this part in main code. Why i am saying this, stub is part of code which is shared with victim, so it will become public and hence your Crypter will not remain FUD for much long time.
Different types of crypters:
1. External Stub based crypters : This category consists of public crypters and you complains to provider that its detectable by antiviruses. That really foolish complaint, if crypter is public then it can never remain FUD. So don’t ever complain to me also after my next article for such noobish things. Ahahah.. i got deviated for real thing.External Stub based crypters are those crypters in which most of the functionality of the crypter depends of external stub, if your delete that stub file, your crypter is useless. Most antivirus only do that. These type of crypters contains two files one is client.exe and other is stub.exe . Stub contains the main procedures and client contains the global functions that call those procedures.
2. Internal or Inbuilt stub based crypters: The crypters that contains only one exe file (i.e client) fall under this category. This client file has inbuilt stub in it. You can separate stub and client part here too using RCE (reverse code engineering) but it is not recommended.
Note: External or Internal stub doesn’t make much difference as antivirus detects files on the basis of strings related to offsets. Whenever you reverse engineer any application or program, the program execution flow will gonna remain the same but offsets may change. USV will come into picture at this point. If you include your encryption algorithm separately then it will be more harder for antivirus to detect your crypter.
3. Run time crypters: Run time crypters are those crypters which remain undetected in memory during their execution. We are looking for these type of crypters only. These can any of the two above.
4. Scan time crypters: Those crypters which will remain undetected while encrypting the files but will become detectable when resultant file is generated. Fking one’s that wastes all effort we have put. This really annoys everything is working fine and at last you get your file being detected by noob antiviruses.
encryption is done by crypters. Packers compress the sections while crypters encrypt the sections. Similar to packers, crypters have a stub used to decrypt encrypted code and data. As a result, crypters may instead increase the file size of the host.
The section offsets and sizes have been retained but encrypted. The stub was placed in a newly added section named yC. If we compare how the original opcode bytes look with the encrypted bytes, we’ll notice that opcode bytes have zero bytes spread out. This is a trait that can be used to identify encrypted bytes
Download Ghawy crypter Software Free
ZIP PASSWORD: www.materscyber.com