dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional …
The dSploit arpspoof module. Contribute to evilsocket/dsploit-arpspoof development
An Android tool to perform network analysis, port scanning, mitm attacks,
Network Attacks using Android. dSploit / zANTI2 can do ARP and DNS poison. An attacking APK that combines with Web surfing;
DSploit one of the top penetration testing and network analysis toolkit for the security .
The scripts that have been developed by jkush321 are licensed under the MIT license. They have been taken from this repo:
dSploit is an Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to offer to IT security experts/geeks the most complete and advanced professional toolkit to perform network security assesments on a mobile device
Once dSploit is started, you will be able to easily map your network, fingerprint alive hosts operating systems and running services, search for known vulnerabilities, crack logon procedures of many tcp protocols, perform man in the middle attacks such as password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection ), real time traffic manipulation, etc, etc
This application is still in beta stage, a stable release will be available as soon as possible, but expect some crash or strange behaviour until then, in any case, feel free to submit an issue here on GitHub.
- An Android device with at least the 2.3 ( Gingerbread ) version of the OS.
- The device must be rooted.
- The device must have a BusyBox full install, this means with every utility installed ( not the partial installation ).
The app is made to work only in landscape mode and will stay landscape even if you rotate your device, if you have an application such as Rotation Control to force every app to rotate, probably you are going to see dSploit crash. This is something i want to be like this, every interface is designed to work in landscape, so do not submit issues related to rotation.
This application is not to be used for any purposes other than to demonstrate its functions, and must only be used on networks for which you have permission to do so. Any other use is not the responsibility of the developer.In other words, don’t be stupid, and don’t direct angry people towards me.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
dSploit – The most complete and advanced IT security professional toolkit on Android.
DSploit is a open source (GPLed) Android network analysis and penetration suite which aims to be the most complete and advanced professional toolkit for IT security experts/geeks to perform network security assessments on a mobile device
- Map your local network
- Fingerprint hosts’ operating systems and open ports
- Add your own hosts outside the local network
- Integrated traceroute
- Integrated Metasploit framework RPCd
- Search hosts for known vulnerabilities via integrated Metasploit daemon
- Adjust exploit settings, launch, and create shell consoles on exploited systems
- More coming
- Forge TCP/UDP packets
- Perform man in the middle attacks (MITM) including:
- Image, text, and video replacement– replace your own content on unencrypted web pages
- password sniffing ( with common protocols dissection )
- Capture pcap network traffic files
- Real time traffic manipulation to replace images/text/inject into web pages
- DNS spoofing to redirect traffic to different domain
- Break existing connections
- Redirect traffic to another address
- Session Hijacking– listen for unencrypted cookies and clone them to take Web session
DOWNLOAD DSPLOIT ANDROID HACKING TOOL
ZIP PASSWORD: www.masterscyber.com